As you can see, Lindy has grown tons, therefore, I have grown a lot this week!
The craving for Oreos and donuts is still very strong. I think if I let myself, I could eat donuts everyday! It takes all of my willpower to hold myself back when Oreos come into the classroom for snack! The "shelf" of my belly now catches crumbs and I find myself dusting it off more and more frequently! People at work are saying that I finally look pregnant.
I took 5 beautiful watercolors from E.H. Shepard out of the Winne the Pooh books to Hobby Lobby to be framed today. Natasha bought these prints for me many years ago (9 years, I think) and I am just now getting to hang them up! I chose blues, greens and yellows for the mats. I can hardly wait to see them done! I think I may have found the wall color. I am leaning towards a soft but dark yellow that is the color of Pooh's belly in Shepard's artwork.
Jim is home, for now. He came home Thursday night. The crew has a prescribed burn waiting for them this week. They will work Monday through Friday, unless they get called for hurricane relief. It is so nice when fire season starts to calm down and we actually get to see each other. He could be home for awhile, or maybe even the winter. He has a few classes scheduled here and there, but less time away from home than usual.
I have another doctor's appointment on the 15th. I will let you know what Dr. Chang has to say!
1 comment:
How exciting for you two! You look wonderful pregnant. Take care!
Post a Comment