Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a...

We are having a baby girl! Miss Linda Ann (Lindy for short) will be joining us sometime in January. She already is much like her father and hid from the camera! She was so determined to keep her head down low and toward my back that the nurse could not get accurate measurements of her. Some pictures say that she is 13cm, some say 16cm and one says 19cm. I will have another ultrasound in a month, depending on Jim's days off, to get more accurate measurements. The pictures are a little fuzzy (OK, really fuzzy) so I am working on getting them to scan more than black blobs on the site! I will have them up as soon as possible. Jim's mom and dad were here from Panama and got to see their granddaughter on the screen. She was very active during the ultrasound and we all wanted to see more! We were all bummed when the nurse said we were done.

Many of you have e-mailed or called wanting to know where we are registered. We have registered at Target.com. Anything that is in the bedding section is only there for my mom's convenience for her gift to us, please don't order from that section. Now that we know it is a girl, I will be adding some little things that we didn't add before.

No comments: