Lindy and I had our 21 week doctor's appointment today. Her heart rate was about 150, again. Dr. Chang said that everything seems to be going very well. He measured whatever it is that they measure with the tape over your belly (as you can tell, I ask TONS of questions ha ha, I generally just smile and nod, I am confused most of the time I am in there!). He said that I am in a healthy range. Lindy was moving a lot during the heartbeat. She kept rolling away and making it echo. Dr. Chang has decided to wait an additional 2 weeks to do the next ultrasound. He said something about where the placenta is and he wants Lindy to grow more and hopefully it will move up higher before the next ultrasound. He said it is nothing to worry about and that it should move as she grows, he just wants to take a second look at it at 26 weeks.
I can't believe that we are half way through this pregnancy. It seems like it has flown! Before we know it, Miss Lindy will be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment