Wednesday, October 8, 2008

24 Weeks

Here I am at 24 weeks! Lindy is getting stronger every week. She likes to do barrel rolls at bed time when I lay down to relax. I have been lucky to not have any feet to ribs, backaches, or other uncomfortable things that the others at Lamaze class have talked about. Daily, I am asked by random kids in the hallways, cafeteria, and outdoor corridors if I am having a baby.

I can't believe how much I grew in 2 weeks!
Jim can now feel Lindy moving around. She really likes it when she hears his voice. As soon as she hears him, she starts moving around like it is time to play. She also likes Pilates, a lot. As soon as we start our floor work, she starts moving around and doesn't stop until about 30 minutes after class is over. I have decided that she doesn't like child's pose or squats because she gets squished! I still do almost everything in class, but have had to modify a few moves.
The pictures for the nursery are done. They are beautiful! I have to paint the frames still, but once that is done, I will put up pictures of them. While I was at Hobby Lobby getting the pictures, I found the shelves I wanted on clearance for $8, down from $40 a shelf. They are currently bright red, but that is nothing a little spray paint can't fix! Mom has been sending us the nursery bedding in batches. We have the whole crib set now and the curtains are on their way. When the weather gets colder and we can't do outside projects, we will get started on the nursery.
We have our next doctor's appointment on the 13th. Dr. Chang wants to schedule the next ultrasound at that time.

1 comment:

Rudloff5 said...

How did you appt. on the 13th go? You look great pregnant =)