Thursday, October 16, 2008

26 Weeks

I am 26 Weeks pregnant as of today. I am surprised by how much I have grown! Lindy is very active now. I have gone from feeling her once or twice a day to at least once an hour, if not more.

26 Weeks
We saw Dr. Chang on Monday. He said that Lindy's heart rate is about 140, which is good. He told me that I am measuring a little larger than I should (1 cm, I don't think that is a big deal, but he is the doctor, not me!). We are going to do an ultrasound on November 10 to see how big she is. I have now gained 20 pounds. I don't think I have gained anywhere but right in front! My glucose tolerance test came back very normal. They tell you that the glucola stuff is gross but fail to tell you that it gives you a stomach ache! He thought that the placenta had moved from being in a low lying position, but the ultrasound will tell us for sure. Overall, my health is great and so is Lindy's.
Jim and I are headed for the Grand Canyon for a mini-vacation this weekend. I will take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Happy to hear she's doing good! Have a good weekend!