September was a blur of cardboard and single parenting! Jim left for a fire on Sept 12 almost exactly 2 weeks after our boxes were delivered. I did not take many pictures, but here is what I have!
Lindy told me she wanted to be covered up by her blanket in her chair "Like Grandma Linda" when watching a movie in her play room.
Playing on the pile of boxes.
The pile was almost as tall as Lindy when I was finished unpacking.
Reading "I Love You Through and Through" in her reading corner.
After a couple of days of rain, I set Lindy's small jumper up in the play room.
She has not let us put it away yet!
There is a reason Grandpa Art calls her Jumpy!
So serious on her first day of preschool
Big smiles!
Watching the hippos swim at the St. Louis Zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment