Thursday, October 20, 2011

So Pretty!

Lindy and her Grandma Linda share a love of lipstick!  Since Lindy was very little, if my mom is putting on lipstick, Lindy gets some too.  A few days ago Lindy was quiet, too quiet.  I found her in her playroom very quietly sitting in her jumper.  When I peeked over the edge I saw my purse and Lindy with something in her hand.  When she looked up at me, I realized what was in her hand.  

 Tuscan Russet from Avon
If you would like to order a tube, I have a great Avon lady who does on line orders.


See how pretty, Mama?

I did manage to get it off of Lindy before it ended up on anything but Lindy!  She choose the darkest color I own.  Luckily, she did not destroy the lipstick in the process of making herself more beautiful!

No comments: